Monday, March 29, 2010
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Monday, December 14, 2009
Thursday, December 10, 2009
This is new product of our Hemp Fleece Countour Insert that work very well as doublers especially during nightime or long journey. this insert is made from 55% Hemp and 45% Cotton Fleece Knit. Hemp is perfect for cloth nappies as hemp has four times the durability and absorption of cotton make it super absorbent nappy without the bulk. Hemp also has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Our insert comes in two sizes, Small and Medium/ Large.
Monday, November 23, 2009
- Choose What types of dipaer you want: One Size Diaper or Custom Made Diaper
- Select the fabric design you want from here.
- Select the material for your perfect diaper (for Custom Made only) from here.
- Give your baby perfect size (for custom made only). Make sure you measure the right size. Wrong measurement will lead to wrong size of diapers, and it is not returnable. Click here to know how to measure perfect size.
- Your diaper will be deliver to you on next week
- Full payment is required upon order
- Please pay within 2 days after you place your order. Else your order will be cancelled and fabrics will be available to others.
- Sold item are not returnable and not refundable.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
If your child is on potty train and use diapers during nightime only but hardly find size for your child, we have a solution for you. here, we are offering a custom made diaper that will make the diapers just the right size for your baby. it is ecomonical because you only need a few diapers only for the whole process instead of buying a package of size XL, XXL or XXXL disposable diapers a month. You just need to measure the size of your child and choose the material you like, and the diaper is ready to sew within 2-4 days time.
How to measure your child diaper size? **Measurement is in inch or cm only**
1. Take your child's measurements over a diaper.
2. Waist measurement: Take the measurement at the belly button.
3. Rise measurement: The rise measurement is taken from the belly button, down through the legs, and up the back to where the belly button would be if it was on the back.
4. Thight: If your child have drumstick thight, it is better to measure the tight diameter to reduce red marks.
1. Outer Layer -Polyester PUL
Mother can choose from the various colour or printed design available:
2. Inner Layer:
Mother can choose either to have super soft Microfleece or silky soft Organic Bamboo Velour
Mother can choose from microfibre, bamboo or hemp.
All the materials can be viewed here:
The Price :
1. Diaper with microfleece+microfibre insert=RM85
2. Diaper with microfleece+organic bamboo insert=RM90
3. Diaper with organic bamboo velour+organic bamboo insert=RM95 (suitable for sensitive skin)
1. Organic Bamboo Velour- This soft creamy fabric is primarily used for the outer or innermost layer of diapers. it does not have the wicking properties like synthetic such as fleece or suedecloth, but it hold moisture well and still comfortable when wet. it is gentle on skin and i recommend this fabric to be used on sensitive child. This is my favourite inner layer fabric for my daughter that have super sensitive skin. My daughter experience rashes on some microfleece but very comfortable and rashes free on bamboo velour.
2. Organic Bamboo Fleece-Often used for the absorbent soaker of the diapers. This absorb more than cotton and microfibre. 3 layer microfibre (thick microfibre)==2 layers bamboo fleece.
3. Organic Bamboo French Terry-Ofthen used for the absorbent soaker. Absorbs very quickly and traps moisture in the fabric very well.
4. Hemp- Hemp has natural antimicrobial properties and absorbs much more than cotton alone.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
1.One Size Little Honey Diapers. This diapers suit baby from 3 kg to 15 kg (subject to baby size)
2. Custom Made Little Honey Diaper for a extra size baby
LITTLE HONEY ONE SIZE CLOTH DIAPERS
One One Size Little Honey Diapers comes in with 2 Microfibre Terry insert
1. Outer Layer - is made from waterproof fabric, 1 mil polyester PUL (polyurethane laminated)from Fabrite (in USA). Fabrite's 1mil PUL less likely to crack or split over time as thicker PULs can be. It also provides a high level of breathability. The thicker the polyurethane layer, the less the breathability.
2. Inner layer - cuddle soft and anti pill microfleece
3. Insert- Each diaper comes with 2 microfibre inserts. one small and one for medium to large size. All microfibre insert is made from 3 layers microfibre terry that have smooth finish to prevent it picking up lots of lint in the laundry, as microfibre is otherwise prone to do. you can use one or both insert depends ot how heavy your baby wets.if you need a lighter booster, u can pick up from hemp or bamboo organic material.
4. Snap button- 4 snaps on the front allows 4 different size from New Born setting to Large Setting that will fit most babies from about 3kg to 15 kg.
5. Hook and Loop- Superbly strong grip hook and loop, not easy for the babies to open it.
6.Laundry tab- Each diaper have 2 fold back laundry tab
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Even cloth diapers prevent diapers rash, babies with ultra sensitive skin may experience diapers rash from time to time. DO NOT USE ANY CREAM OR OINTMENT on your diapers. Those creams or ointments will build up in the fleece and causing the diaper to leak. If you still need to use creams or ointment, use a liner on top of your diaper inner layer. You can try treating rashes by:
- Clean baby with water or cloth wipes.
- Use natural detergent for diaper laundry.
- Try a diaper change. Try different kind of diaper to find the material best suit your child.
- Detergent build up also can lead to rashes.
- First, run a hot wash without detergent.
- Second, run a hot wash with ½ detergent.
- Third, rinse with cold water. Detergent must be rinsed well from the diapers. If the result still bad, repeat Step . Striping wash diapers is not necessary especially for highly sensitive skin child.
- Remove the inserts from the pocket.
- Throw any solid waste into the toilet. Rinse to ensure all the soiled or urine is rinsed out.
- Fold back your laundry tabs (if any) or fasten the velcro on the diaper. This is to avoid the diaper from being tangled during the washing process.
- Keep it in the cover bin/pail or wetbag. When it is time to wash, throw everything into you washing machine.
- Ensure the water level can completely cover the diapers.
- Use half of the recommended manufacturer detergent volume. Avoid using fabric softener or bleach.
- If you do handwashing, please use a second rinse to ensure all detergent is rinsed out.
- Dry your diapers. For best result, dry diapers under the sun. The sun will bleach away your stains naturally.